Followers

Fearless !

   Salam everyonee :) also you too my dearest CocoPot bloggie . For a long longg time i didn't open and complain bout journey of my life to you . Today , based on this shadowy Monday . I wanna to share something . If it say like diaries , maybe . yes or no . Arghhh huu ,  i don't know whats going on with me . It's like damn stupid things i ever did !
   I felt like now is not my truly life . That life full of happiness , crazy thinking , cheerful , face that always created with ugly smile , love to laugh , and all that is doesn't have on me right now . What i can feel is life fulled of sadness , traumatic , hopeless , getting die-away and fearless . How can this happen . I didn't know :| even im trying to get over my life back . Hahaha , failed :/
    Always think about that stupidd guy , day and night . hahaha LOL stop it , just now did SOMETHING that shoo stupid . Don't want mention here , cause i know if i tell , people think that im really super duper crazy . but it will happen just once , after this don't want doing it again :3 maybeee .
   But as HUMAN , we're so weak especially a girl . Really need time to rest over , guidance from family and friends . And some of they said that i need someone to replace him . To be loved . But can i ? Actually i had tried , but i can't . I felt like i already doesn't have pieces of heart towards them anymore . On the same time i still can't forget him :/ what the ... Hmm he's far away now , and he had thrown you away . Remember ? but it's hard to me as i just stand here while pray that he'll come back . Im such a stupidd right , haha :D
   Trying and tryingg to get my life back ! Hoping it will be make a grade :) Even know that's hard to forget someone that had giving a lot of wonderful memories , as i remember what mom's say " Studies is the most important recipes in our life " . I , Pot will struggle to the successful SPM results . Insyaallah . <3 pray for me , include you , CocoPot bloggie -..- and then , married ! LOL kay joke . That's all , hmm feel a kinda peace now :') kboii Lovely readers .
   See ya again <3
*Lots of sorry with my broken english . hew hew (y)*